Trading tactics are to determine the price levels generated by the maximum number of signals at different periods and time intervals. I put Stop Loss up at the opening price after prices for open trades stabilise, to reduce the risk and increase profits to the maximum as a result.
I also use Kinko Hyo if there is a trading signal to open a transaction, go through the economic calendar to determine whether or not to expect any changes. Additional information: I have been in the financial market since 2003, that includes the stock market and the ASX securities one.
I only work with shares. Technical analysis couples with foundation elements. Own trading strategies. The hard-earned formula to minimise risks combines with a proportional dynamic sequence. In fact, it is a strict algorithm, which allows eliminating errors associated with emotion and ardour.
Additional Information: I generate profit ageed with the investor from the initial margin (with an airbag discussed individually) Work motto: Crises may happen next week, but my schedule provides for profit!!!
I use the tactics of "scalping" and the "Iron tactics." I use fundamental analysis. Additional information: Learning more trading tactics.
Very neat. I take any advantages out, avoid trading in a strong market movement. Additional information: constantly trains itself in the market.
The trading system is based on the adherence to the major market trends at the opening of medium-term positions as well as on the work on corrections while making short-term trades. Practising classic technical analytical signals in trade, using indicators, tick volumes and Japanese candlestick charting models as the confirming signals.
Focuses on the rules of money management and trade in times of major economic news release. Additional Information: The main source of income is market work.
1. Absolutely any Skyllex-registered investor can work with the traders!
2. The minimal deposit allowing to work with traders is $5000
3. Commercial trading takes from 1 to 5 working days!
4. You need to top up your total account balance to start working with a trader!
5. The trader starts his work provided the financial portfolio is complete!
6. The trader is obliged to submit a report to the participating investor upon completion of each transaction!
7. Payments are made within 24 hours of the trade completion.
8. Added funds are instantly transferred to the stock exchange. You will receive 30% back, should you terminate the agreement.
9. After a financial portfolio has been completed, the trader enters the market within one to five hours. (You have an opportunity to add funds within this time period by contacting them directly)
10. You can make a withdrawal once the added funds show up on your balance.